Another pair of "Summer of Love Lace" from the 2007 Rockin' Sock Club's pattern -- but this time in Koigu. I'd thought with the short leg length that I'd be able to squeek by on a single skein of the KPPPM. Not quite. Took about a third of a second skein. Sigh.
And another pair of "Double Cross" socks -- my own pattern based on a stitch pattern from one of Barbara Walker's books. Yarn is from The Woolen Rabbit. Cast on 84 sts. Knit on KnitPicks US#0.
And started a new pair. Maggie's Rags Peacock Socks using the Socks That Rock Silkie "Walking on the Wild Tide" from the 2007 club. The club pattern wasn't working for me and this seemed like a reasonable alternative. Love the yarn enough to want to get more. Not so sure about the yarn with this pattern (the wonder stitch pattern all but disappears) but I think I'll go ahead and complete the pair -- gotta stop ripping if I'm to finish the 52-Pair challenge :-)
2 comments:
beautiful! i love the double cross socks. hope you are working on a scarefest design :0)
Nice socks you've knitted. Loved the double cross socks. You've been really busy knitting a lot of socks for 52 ppIII.
Post a Comment